REGISTRATION OFFICIALLY WILL OPEN WHENENTRY FEES ARE CONFIRMED
IF YOU WISH TO REGISTER NOW PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
2018/19 Gulf Radical Cup Registration Form
Please use this form to complete your entry for the 2018/19 season. Enter details for single or double driver entries on one car.
Entries made before the 1/8/18 will be entitled to one set of Hankook slicks for the first round at YAS Marina, compliments of Radical Sportscars UK.
- Full Season entry fee for single driver - AED (Coming soon) (made before 15/10/18)
- Full Season entry fee for two driver team - AED (Coming soon) (made before 15/10/18)
- Single event entry single driver - AED (Coming soon)
- Single event entry double driver entry - AED (Coming soon)
1. I declare I have been given the opportunity to read the Supplementary Regulations for these events and agree to be bound by them. I declare that I am physically and mentally fit to take part in the event and I am competent to do so. I acknowledge that I understand the nature and type of the competition and the potential risk inherent with motorsport and agree to accept that risk. Further I understand that the Dubai Autodrome (Union Properties) & Yas Marina Circuit (ADMM) are insured against loss or injury caused through their negligence.
2. To the best of my belief the driver(s) possess(es) the standard of competence necessary for an event of the type to which this entry relates and that the vehicle entered is suitable and roadworthy for the event having regard to the course and the speeds which will be reached.
3. I understand that should I at the time of this event be suffering from any disability whether permanent or temporary which is likely to affect prejudicially my normal control of the vehicle, I may not take part unless I have declared such disability to the ASN, who have, following such declaration issued a licence which permits me to do so.
4. Any application form for a licence which was signed by a person under the age of 18 years was countersigned by that person’s parent/guardian/guarantor, whose full names and address have been given.
5. If I am the parent/guardian/guarantor of the driver I understand that I have the right to be present during any procedure being carried out under the Supplementary Regulations issued for this event.